PowerHealth Free Product Training
Product training is available to all eligible clients on a Support contract. Courses are publicised through this website and social media. To find out more, speak to your Product Consultant or Account Manager.
Free Quarterly Training
PowerHealth provides free quarterly training courses for all our clients. This free training is delivered at our Adelaide offices.
- The venue is PowerHealth, 1st Floor, 145 South Terrace, Adelaide, SA 5000
- The course is free to all clients on our Support program
- Meals are provided for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- We require a minimum of 6 attendees to run them
- There are limited places and places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
Quarterly Training - Upcoming Sessions
PowerPerformance Manager (PPM) Overview for Beginners
Two days: TBC
Topics and Scheduling:
This training course covers the standard PowerPerformance Manager (PPM) modules - Data Load, GL Setup and Costing Dataset - and is suitable for new users.
Day 1: 9:30 am-4:30 pm | Day 2: 8:30 am-3:30 pm
REGISTRATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
More About PowerHealth